Highway carriers and brokers can complete and submit electronic manifests online to both CBP and CBSA to comply with the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) and Advance Commercial Information (ACI) programs respectively.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Automated Commercial Environment (US Customs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Computer Society
- Australian Conference of Economists
- Autism Centers of Excellence (US NIH)
- Auto Club Europa eV
- Auto Credit Express (Auburn Hills, MI)
- Autodesk Certified Evaluator (software)
- Autoimmunity Centers of Excellence
- Automated Cable Expertise (AT&T)
- Automated Circuit Evaluation
- Automated Cluster Engine (Quester Tangent Corporation)
- Automated Contracts Environment
- Automated Conversion Environment (Jacada Ltd.)
- Automated Correspondence Engine
- Automated Cost Estimator (ACEIT tool)
- Automatic Calibration & Equalization
- Automatic Calling Equipment
- Automatic Checkout Equipment
- Automatic Computing Engine
- Automatic Content Extraction
- Automatic Control Engineering (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has announced that it will begin deploying the new M1 capabilities to allow rail and sea carriers to transmit electronic manifest data to the Automated Commercial Environment within a week.
The program, Automated Commercial Environment, will eventually erase previous commercial database programs.
Customs Service and Department of Commerce who provided an introductory brief on a new systems development effort entitled Automated Commercial Environment -- International Trade Data System (ACE-ITDS).
The Automated Commercial Environment is the United States' commercial trade processing system designed to automate border processing.