The new technology, which has initially been installed in Duncan, will allow customers to connect with a live, remote teller through a two way video/audio conversation over an automated banking machine.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Automated Banking Machine (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABM
We have 257 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- As-Built Management (Plainfield, IL)
- Asociación de Banqueros de México (Mexican Bankers’ Association)
- Assigned Board Member (of the Editorial Review Board)
- Assistant Branch Manager (banking)
- Assistant Brand Manager (marketing)
- Astro Bassée Montois (French astronomy association)
- Asynchronous Balance Mode
- Atmospheric Black Metal (music)
- Attention Bond Mechanism
- Authentication Billing Manager (Lucent)
- Automatic Banking Machine (Canadian name for ATM)
- Automatic Batch Mixing
- Automatic Bread Machine
- Automatic Building Machine
- Automotive Base Mechanic (uncertified, slang shadetree mechanic)
- Auxiliary Board Member (Bahá'í Faith)
- Aventure du Bout du Monde (French travelers' network)
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate (USN rating)
- Avrupa Bilgi Merkezi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Bamaga, Queensland, Australia (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Changes clients can expect to see include being served in their own language at some automated banking machines and having easier access to electronic transfers, a service that will be appreciated "especially in northern and remote communities where it's very costly sometimes to move $100 in cash to your daughter who is going to school in Saskatoon or Regina," said Martell.
TD Bank provides operational support through its branches and access through their network of automated banking machines.
This philosophy of convenience was inaugurated some years ago with the installation of TD Bank's network of Green Machines, which consists of 1,300 full-service automated banking machines (ABMs) and 200 cash dispensers located throughout Canada.
The Bank of Montreal has 15 automated banking machines in Northern Ontario from North Bay to Dryden and it plans to add several more this year.
The bank has nearly 25,000 employees, 2,145 automated banking machines (ABMs) and 1,474 branches, kiosks and other offices in the region, including affiliates.