What does AHSCR stand for?
AHSCR stands for Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Rescue
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- American Hemi Speed Centre (Australia)
- Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Armour Heights Soccer Club (Canada)
- Asian Heritage Street Celebration (San Francisco, CA)
- Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation
- Alberta Home and School Councils Association (now Alberta School Councils' Association; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- American Home Sewing and Craft Association
- Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia, Inc.
- Alpine High School Citizens Committee (Alpine, CA)
- Adult High School Credit Diploma (Connecticut)
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation
- Abington Heights School District (Pennsylvania)
- Adult High School Diploma
- Association Haut Savoyarde des Diabétiques (French: Association of Upper Savoy Diabetics)
- Alliance for Holistic and Sustainable Development of Communities (India)
- Austin Healey Sprite Drivers' Club (Victoria, Australia)
- Advances in Health Sciences Education (journal)
- Assembly and Handling Support Equipment
- Association for Hanna Somatic Education, Inc. (Napa, CA)