On September 25, 2001, the Company's 59% owned publicly-held subsidiary, Autologic Information International, Inc.
What does AIII stand for?
AIII stands for Autologic Information International, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIII
We have 3 other meanings of AIII in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Italiana Insegnanti Geografia (Italian: Italian Association of Geography Teachers)
- All-India Industrial Gases Manufacturers' Association
- All India Institute of Hygiene
- Amiodarone Iodine-Induced Hypothyroidism (medical condition)
- American Indian Infant Health Initiative (California Department of Health Care Services)
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
- Aeration Industries International, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Asian Internet Interconnection Initiatives (research)
- Association of Indian Individual Investors
- Association of International Industrial Irradiation (International Organization for Standardization; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Australia-India Information Industries Business Network
- Angioimmunoblastic Lymphadenopathy with Dysproteinemia (lymphoma)
- All India Institute of Local Self-Government (India)
- Alliance Institute for Integrative Medicine (Cincinnati, OH)
- Art Institutes International Minnesota
- Association for Information and Image Management International
- Association of Information Imaging Managers
- Automated Image Import Module
- Automated Integrated Inventory Management
- Avant Imaging & Information Management Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
62 per share, from the sale of real estate previously leased to the Company's formerly 59% owned subsidiary, Autologic Information International, Inc.
has extended its offer to purchase all of the outstanding shares of Autologic Information International, Inc.
NYSE: VOL) announced today that its 59% owned subsidiary, Autologic Information International, Inc.
Top Bearish Change Over Last Five Sessions Childrens Comprehensive Services (NASDAQ:KIDS), RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS (NYSE:RBA), AMERICAN NATL FINL (NASDAQ:ANFI), GROUP MAINTENANCE AMER CP (NYSE:MAK), Equality Bancorp (AMEX:EBI), Creditrust (NASDAQ:CRDT), Carver Bancorp (AMEX:CNY), JOHN HANCOCK JOHN INCM SEC TR (NYSE:JHS), Autologic Information International, Inc.
NYSE: VOL), stated today that the Company had previously rejected a proposal by YARC Systems Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: YARC) to negotiate the sale of Volt's fifty-nine percent (59%) interest in Autologic Information International, Inc.
NYSE: VOL), in response to YARC's offer to acquire Volt's controlling interest in Autologic Information International, Inc.
NYSE: VOL) aimed at acquiring a controlling interest in Volt's 59%-owned subsidiary, Autologic Information International, Inc.