amp;#8221; Heather Adams, Professional Engineer, Advanced Solutions Applications Engineer and Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI) for the AEC industry, understands the importance of proper education and fueling young minds through fun, yet challenging programs.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Autodesk Certified Instructor (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 486 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Christian Investigators (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Construction Inspectors (Palm Springs, CA)
- Associative Computing, Inc. (now Associative Cognition, Inc.)
- AT Command Interpreter
- Audio Concepts, Inc.
- Audit Committee Institute
- Augmentative Communication Inc.
- Aurora Cable Internet
- Auto Collision, Inc. (Jessup, MD)
- AutoCAD Color Index
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation
- Automated Coding of Invoices
- Automated Criminal Investigation
- Automatic Card Identification
- Automatic Channel Installation
- Automatic Closure and Interlock
- Automatic Component Insertion
- Automation Creations, Inc (Blacksburg, Virginia)
- Automobile Club d'Italia
- Autonomy Content Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The newly launched BIM training services is backed by a pool of Omnix Autodesk certified instructors who have more than 10,000 hours of instructional experience and have taught engineers and architects from around the world.
com)-- Advanced Solutions, an Autodesk Platinum Partner and Authorized Training Center (ATC), today announced that Heather Adams, Application Engineer, has received the Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI) designation from Autodesk, Inc.