She is LEED AP Certified, an Autodesk Approved Instructor, Autodesk Revit Structure Certified Implementation Expert and Autodesk MEP Certified Implementation Expert.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for Autodesk Approved Instructor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Asian American Institute
- Asian Arts Initiative (various locations)
- Asociación Argentina para la Infancia (Spanish)
- Asosiasi Advokat Indonesia (Indonesian Advocates Association)
- Association des Anciens de l'Isty (French: Association of the Former students of ISTY, French school in Versailles)
- Atheist Alliance International
- Atlantique Automatismes Incendie (French: Atlantic Fire Automation; fire protection system company)
- Audit Action Item
- Australians against Islam
- Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure
- Automated Acquisition Information
- Automated AUTODIN Interface
- Automatic Accounting Instruction (J.D. Edwards)
- Automobile Association Ireland (est. 1910)
- Automobiles Anciennes de l'Indre (French automobile club)
- Activator II Adjusting Instrument (spine treatment)
- Association of Archaeological Illustrators and Surveyors
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications (symposium)
- Airport and Airway Improvement Act
- American Association for International Aging (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback T385 Hamad, an Autodesk Approved Instructor and engineering software specialist, provides step-by-step instruction in 3D modeling with the AutoCAD 2010 PC-based drafting tool.
95 Paperback T385 Author Hamad, an Autodesk Approved Instructor and engineering software specialist, offers comprehensive step-by-step guidance for new and veteran AutoCAD users on AutoCAD 2011, the most current version of the popular design and drafting tool.