Google Drive Viewer can also preview more than 15 file types, including Apple Pages documents, Adobe Illustrator artwork and AutoDesk AutoCAD files.
What does DXF stand for?
DXF stands for AutoCAD File (file extension)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DXF
We have 6 other meanings of DXF in our Acronym Attic
- DX Century Club (Amateur Radio operating award)
- Digital Extreme Definition (audio encoding scheme)
- Direct Extension Dialing
- DataChannel XML Development Environment
- Digital EXtra Device Port
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan (Walt Disney World)
- Data Exchange (Network Systems Group communications interface host for Hyperchannel)
- Deus Vox Encounters (gaming guild)
- Dixie Excursions
- Drawing Exchange Engine (software)
- Data Exchange Format
- Digital Exchange Format
- Document Exchange Format
- Drawing Exchange File (American Standard Code for Information Exhange AutoCAD file format)
- Drawing Interchange Format
- Detroit Xtreme Flag Football League (Michigan)
- Dynamic Transfer
- Dual Xpress Graphics
- Davey Havok (A Fire Inside)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to an analysis that isnAAEt yet complete, it copies itself to Autocad files, but it isnAAEt believed to modify or delete any data.
DWF Composer's tracking function and drag-and-drop capabilities make it easier to provide detailed information to drafters, who can incorporate the changes directly into the original AutoCAD files.
With this responsibility comes a great deal of research, mapping, engineering specifications, AutoCAD files, etc.
AutoCAD files are integrated into the system for ease and accuracy in mapping and planning.
The decorator can import the real-time a2zFloorPlan to update his or her AutoCAD files electronically whenever he or she wants.