The team took to the streets to help raise awareness for The Autism Society of America and in the process, raised $500 for the cause.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Autism Society of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Shareholders' Association Ltd
- Australian Shipowners Association Limited
- Australian Society of Agronomy
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Archivists
- Australian Society of Authors
- Australian Standards Association
- Australian String Academy
- Austrian Space Agency
- Author Supplied Abstract (abstracting & indexing)
- Autocostruzioni Societa Per Azioni (Italian car company)
- Automated SIOP Allocation
- Automated Static Analysis (software vulnerability)
- Automated Student Administration
- Automatic Signal Analysis
- Automatic Slack Adjuster
- Automatic Spectrum Analyzer (US DoD)
- Automatic Switchboard Attendant
- Automation Systems Architecture (CAN/Devicenet Communications Identifier)
- Automotive Service Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback RJ506 Providing practical information for professionals, families, and general readers, Simpson (special education, University of Kansas) and Myles (Outstanding Professional Award, Autism Society of America, 2004) address foundation issues related to the characteristics of children and youth with Asperger Syndrome and high-functioning autism, and describe practical methods for facilitating the growth and development of these children in home, school, and community settings.
Please, pass this information along so that others might be aware of autism's pervasive reach: Here is how the Autism Society of America describes autism: Autism is a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life and affects a person's ability to communicate and interact with others.
Working closely with the 500-member Los Angeles chapter of the Autism Society of America, Iland has started support groups for parents of children with autism in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Instead of flowers donations may be made in his memory to the Dana Farber Cancer Institute 10 Brookline Place West, Brookline MA 02445 or to Autism Society of America 7910 Woodmont Ave Suite 300 Bethesda MD 20814.
At a recent PILG meeting held 17-19 May 2004 in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Autism Society of America presented preliminary findings of a study conducted on mercury levels excreted through the hair of autistic children [Adams J, unpublished data).
GAO-05-220 January 14, 2005 According to the Autism Society of America, about 1.
The Autism Society of America projects that autism disorders are increasing by 10 percent every year.