The letter was signed by 41 national organizations representing education advocates and includes the Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund, the National Center for Learning Disabilities, and the Autism National Committee.
What does AUTCOM stand for?
AUTCOM stands for Autism National Committee (Forest Knolls, California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Auxiliary Aircraft Landing Training Ship
- Australian Trustees Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Automatic Text Annotation System
- Asia Unit Trusts Berhad (Malaysia)
- Adelaide University Touch Club (Australia)
- Alaska University Transportation Center (cold weather research)
- Alaska USA Trust Company
- Area Under the Transit Curve (pharmacology)
- Auckland University Tramping Club
- Australian Universities Teaching Committee
- Atlantic Undersea Test & Evaluation Center (US Navy)
- Asociación Española de Usuarios de Telecomunicaciones y de la Sociedad de la Información (Spanish; Spain)
- Autopista Terrassa Manresa, Concessionaria de la Generalitat de Catalunya SA (Spanish)
- Association of Universities for Textiles (Belgium)
- Association des Utilisateurs de Transport de Fret (French: Freight Transport Users Association; Paris, France)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Authentication Database (security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association for Science in Autism Treatment in Crosswicks, New Jersey, Autism National Committee in Forest Knolls, California, Autism Society of America in Bethesda, Maryland and a host of other associations and networks have in their numerous publications and awareness seminars attempted to shade light on what autism is, what might be the remote causes and treatment of autism and how autism as a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life could significantly impact the learning process of a school age child.