To confirm the developmental diagnoses of the children with ASD researchers used the Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADIR) and the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedules (ADOS).
What does ADOS stand for?
ADOS stands for Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (University of Michigan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADOS
We have 18 other meanings of ADOS in our Acronym Attic
- Acid Deposition and Oxidant Research Center (Japan)
- A Dialogue on Race Ethnicity (Davie's Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church; Camp Springs, MD)
- Analysis and Design of Representations and Operators
- Active Duty Operational Support
- Admit Day of Surgery
- Aeromedical Dental Squadron (USAF)
- American Descendant of Slavery
- Attention Deficit Oh! Shiny!
- Attention Deficit... Ooo Shiny!
- Augusta Department of Safety (Augusta, KS)
- Automated Document Ordering System
- Abastecedora De Oficinas S. A. (Spanish office supplier)
- Arizona Department of Occupational Safety and Health
- Advanced Deep Ocean Search System
- Active Duty Other Than Training
- Advanced Display Optimization Tools
- Alaska Department of Transportation
- Alaska Division of Tourism
- Arizona Department Of Transportation
- Automatic Digital Optical Tracker
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the study subjects were rigorously assessed between 2005 and 2009 using the Autism Diagnostic In-terview-Revised, a structured parent interview, and the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, a standardized play and interview scale.
The diagnosis of AU, PDD-NOS, or other disorder at these centers was made using a multidisciplinary approach that combines a clinical evaluation using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR) (American Psychiatric Association 2000) criteria, along with a psychological evaluation using the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) (Lord et al.
This evaluation includes a detailed interview with the parents to obtain a developmental history; administration of the Autism Diagnostic Interview (ADI; Lord, Rutter, & LeCouteur, 1994), the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS; Lord, Risi, et al.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Eighteen-month-old children who scored above the thresh-old for autism spectrum disorders on the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule were more than six times as likely to have a clinical diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder at the age of 3 years than those who scored lower, Dr.
Though additional measures may be used, he said no child should be diagnosed without evaluation by two standard instruments: an Autism Diagnostic Interview (ADI) and the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS).