Children with autism show severe social difficulties, language problems, and repetitive behaviors.
What does AUT stand for?
AUT stands for Autism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AUT
We have 38 other meanings of AUT in our Acronym Attic
- Anhui University of Technology (China)
- Antenna Under Test
- Application Under Test
- Architektur und Tirol (German: Achitecture and Tyrol; Tyrol, Austria)
- Association des Usagers des Transports (French: Transport Users Association)
- Association of University Teachers
- Auckland University of Technology
- Authorised Unit Trust (UK)
- Automated Ultrasonic Test
- Automorphism (mathematics)
- Automotive Technology
- Autorisation d'Usage à des Fins Thérapeutiques (French: Authorization of Use for Therapeutic Purposes; World Anti-Doping Agency)
- Autoroute (Canada Post road designation)
- Auxiliary Aircraft Landing Training Ship
- Australian Trustees Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Automatic Text Annotation System
- Asia Unit Trusts Berhad (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The treatment of Autism with Chinese Medicine (CM) first began to interest me in 1993 when a parent brought a three-year-old, non-verbal child into the clinic.
The aim of this article is to provide rehabilitation professionals with (1) detailed definitions and descriptions of autism, (2) a theoretical overview of the literature on autism and related disabilities, (3) effective approaches and strategies based on primary sources, and (4) specific recommendations.
No Doubt Autism Is Genetic, But Is the Environment Also Implicated?
Both twins have Asperger syndrome, a disorder related to autism and characterized by social cluelessness, repetitive behavior, and unusually narrow interests.