It is pertinent to mention here that President Asif Ali Zardari had directed Water and Power Development Authority to construct a number of small and medium-sized dams in all the provinces and the Federally-administered Tribal Areas (FATA) for the socioeconomic development of the people residing in remote areas.
What does A/C stand for?
A/C stands for Authority to Construct
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A/C
We have 212 other meanings of A/C in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Commander
- Airing Cupboard
- Alcoholics for Christ (various locations)
- Alliance Chat (World of Warcraft)
- Alternating Current
- Area Code
- Assembly and Checkout
- Associate Contractor
- Attack Characterization
- associated with cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma
- Alliance/Cbot/Eurex (securities trading platform)
- Air Conditioning, Heating
- Aircraft Attrition
- Assistant Chief of Staff (also seen as ACOS)
- Akron/Canton Real Estate Investors Association (est. 1986; Stow, OH)
- Acute on Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Alcohol/Controlled Substance Abuse
- Active or Chronic Viral Infection
Samples in periodicals archive:
What I feel he needs is time to reflect on the numerous shortcomings of the last four years and the authority to construct a new Red Rose edifice as he wants it.
has filed its formal application with the FERC for authority to construct and operate the U.
The firm was appointed by Cardiff Harbour Authority to construct a pedestrian link across the 800-metre barrage to provide public access with a two-level central viewing point, seating areas and high and low level lighting.
He said: "I would not expect a local authority to construct a manhole with the cover so high.