Summary: The Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development (AID) in the UAE in cooperation with the secretariat General of the Arab League will host on 28th of the current month an open economic and media meeting on Arab food security, the resolutions of the economic forum and the resolutions of the Arab Economic and Social Development Summit in Riyadh.
What does AAAID stand for?
AAAID stands for Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAAID
We have 1 other meaning of AAAID in our Acronym Attic
- American Aerobics Association International
- American Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Associate of the Institute of Administrative Accountants
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (Menlo Park, California)
- Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum (New Mexico)
- Active Asset Allocation International (Nice, France)
- All Auto Appraisal Industry Conference
- Asociación Argentina de Alergia e Inmunología Clínica (Spanish: Argentinian Allergy Association)
- Asthma and Arthritis Information Center
- Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
- Another Annoying Acronym I Don't Understand :-)
- Association des Anciens et des Amis de l'Institut Français (French: Alumni Association and Friends of the French Institute)
- African American Association of Innkeepers International
- American Association for the Abolition of Involuntary Mental Hospitalization
- Anti-Aircraft Artillery Intelligence Service (US DoD)
- Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools
- Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal
- Advertising Agencies Association of Jamaica (est. 1962)
- Asociación Atlética Argentinos Juniors
- Active Array Antenna Lens
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The prospects of cooperation between Tunisia and the Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development (AAAID) were the focus of a meeting which took place on Monday in Tunis, between Mr.