When coupled with the recently heightened penalty and sanction authority granted to the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility, the committee believed exposure of this proposed SSTS was critical.
What does AUTHGR stand for?
AUTHGR stands for Authority Granted
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Asociación Española de Usuarios de Telecomunicaciones y de la Sociedad de la Información (Spanish; Spain)
- Autopista Terrassa Manresa, Concessionaria de la Generalitat de Catalunya SA (Spanish)
- Association of Universities for Textiles (Belgium)
- Association des Utilisateurs de Transport de Fret (French: Freight Transport Users Association; Paris, France)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Authentication Database (security)
- Authority Granted
- Authenticated Internet Protocol (software)
- Authorization (also seen as Authz)
- Authorization (see also AuthN)
- Applied Urethane Technology Inc. (Maryland)
- Association of Unit Trusts and Investment Funds
- Autobranchens Handels- og Industriforening i Danmark
- Association for Users of Telecommunications and Information Systems
- Army Universal Task List
Samples in periodicals archive:
b) *** (2) Covered interstate branch means: (i) Any branch of a State member bank, and any uninsured branch of a foreign bank licensed by a State, that: (A) Is established or acquired outside the bank's home State pursuant to the interstate branching authority granted by the Interstate Act or by any amendment made by the Interstate Act to any other provision of law; or (B) Could not have been established or acquired outside of the bank's home State but for the establishment or acquisition of a branch described in paragraph (b)(2)(i) of this section; and (ii) Any bank or branch of a bank controlled by an out-of-State bank holding company.
Lemmelin said these boards and their property managers can be sued from all sides--by association members, employees, regulators, volunteers and individual board members--for a variety of issues, including mismanagement; conflict of interest; housing discrimination; breach of contract; acts beyond authority granted by covenants, conditions, and restrictions; and violation of certain federal and state laws.
A common sense reading of the Public School Code results in a finding that there is not any express authority granted by statute to a school board to provide parents of school district students with sums of money as tuition reimbursement for tuition paid to non-school district schools," Battle said in his Giacomucci v.
First it said that the application of the regulations in this case to disallow the accrual of an interest deduction would go beyond the authority granted by Congress to write regulations applying the matching principle.