Australian Universities Teaching Committee (AUTC) 2001, 'Guidelines for Teaching with Large Classes' in Teaching Large Classes Project, accessed 10 March 2009, from http://www.
What does AUTC stand for?
AUTC stands for Australian Universities Teaching Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUTC
We have 5 other meanings of AUTC in our Acronym Attic
- Auxiliary Aircraft Landing Training Ship
- Australian Trustees Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Automatic Text Annotation System
- Asia Unit Trusts Berhad (Malaysia)
- Adelaide University Touch Club (Australia)
- Alaska University Transportation Center (cold weather research)
- Alaska USA Trust Company
- Area Under the Transit Curve (pharmacology)
- Auckland University Tramping Club
- Autism National Committee (Forest Knolls, California)
- Atlantic Undersea Test & Evaluation Center (US Navy)
- Asociación Española de Usuarios de Telecomunicaciones y de la Sociedad de la Información (Spanish; Spain)
- Autopista Terrassa Manresa, Concessionaria de la Generalitat de Catalunya SA (Spanish)
- Association of Universities for Textiles (Belgium)
- Association des Utilisateurs de Transport de Fret (French: Freight Transport Users Association; Paris, France)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)