What does ATAAC stand for?
ATAAC stands for Australian Teens Against Animal Cruelty
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATAAC
- Automatic Target Acquisition/Automatic Target Recognition
- Air Transport Association of America
- Akhal-Teke Association of America, Inc.
- Alternative Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Any Time At All (Beatles song)
- Association des Traducteurs/Adaptateurs de l'Audiovisuel (French)
- Australian Technical Analysts Association (Eastlakes, New South Wales, Australia)
- Analog Technical Ad-hoc Advisory Board
- Air To Air After Cooler
- Automated Time and Attendance Production System
- Air Transport and Air to Air Refuelling
- Advanced Terminal Area Approach Spacing (computer system; NASA)
- Air Transport Allocations Board
- Air Travel Advisory Bureau (UK)
- Anti-Terrorism Accrediation Board
- Antirat Tubular Antigen Antibody
- Area Trauma Advisory Board
- Association of Travel Agents of Bangladesh (Banani, Dhaki, Bangladesh)
- Automated Track and Balance Set