Prime Minister Julia Gillard was expected to make the announcement during a speech to the Australian Strategic Policy Institute later in the day, outlining a timetable she will take to a NATO summit in Chicago next month.
What does ASPI stand for?
ASPI stands for Australian Strategic Policy Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASPI
We have 63 other meanings of ASPI in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Schools of Public Health in the European Region
- Association of Supervisors of Public Health Inspectors of Ontario (Canada)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers de Guadeloupe
- Anji Shangshu Private High School (China)
- Advanced SCSI Programming Interface
- Appalachia - Science in the Public Interest
- Applied Signal Processing and Implementation (academics)
- Arsenal Support Program Initiative
- Audio Seek Point Index (part of the ID3v2 definition)
- Alaska State Pension Investment Board
- Advanced SCSI Programmable Interrupt Controller
- Aide et Soutien pour la Préparation de l'Internat et des Certificats (French: Assistance and support for the preparation of boarding school certificates)
- Application Service Provider Industry Consortium
- Armed Services Personnel Interrogation Center
- Association for Strategic Planning in Internal Communications
- Author's Standard Prepress Interfacing Code
- Adsorption Spectroscopy by Polariton-Induced Desorption (method)
- Application Specific Protocol Identification
- Archive of Spectral, Photometric and Interferometric Data (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leadership tensions in the group and recent prison releases of several members raised the possibility that splinter groups might now seek to re-energise the movement through violent attacks, said the report by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute.
According to a message received here from Canberra, addressing a select gathering of intellectuals, senior government officials, business executives and heads of think tanks at the Defence and Security at a luncheon arranged by Australian Strategic Policy Institute, the High Commissioner said the main objective behind Swat Deal was to isolate extremists, establish the writ of the Government, reopen educational institutions and bring about peace in Swat.
2] for some years, says a report by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute.