Jill has worked extensively with the Literary Sector including, most recently, her role as curator of the Australian Society of Authors 50th Anniversary Program.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Australian Society of Authors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Audiovox Specialized Applications, LLC
- Auditable Safety Analysis
- Auditory Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
- Audubon Soccer Association (Pennsylvania)
- Australasian Sleep Association
- Australian Shareholders' Association Ltd
- Australian Shipowners Association Limited
- Australian Society of Agronomy
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Archivists
- Australian Standards Association
- Australian String Academy
- Austrian Space Agency
- Author Supplied Abstract (abstracting & indexing)
- Autism Society of America
- Autocostruzioni Societa Per Azioni (Italian car company)
- Automated SIOP Allocation
- Automated Static Analysis (software vulnerability)
- Automated Student Administration
- Automatic Signal Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is on the Literature Board of the Australia Council, was a member of the May Gibbs Children's Literature Trust and is a member of the committee of Australian Society of Authors.
Connecting readers "Google does have the right to earn profit from this plan, considering the amount of money it settled with under the deal," Robert Pullan, chairman of the Australian Society of Authors, told Al Jazeera.
OzComics * Pulp Faction * Comics/Graphic Novels Portfolio, Australian Society of Authors, Facebook.
When the Australian Society of Authors released a list in June of the 40 best Australian books ever published, her name was nowhere to be seen.
When the Australian Society of Authors released alist in June of the 40 best Australianbooks ever published,her name was nowhere to be seen.