htm 13th Australian Society of Agronomy Conference, 10-14 September 2006, Perth, WA, Australia; http://www.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Australian Society of Agronomy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Attraction-Selection-Attrition framework
- Attribute SAS Authority
- Audio Service America (Albany, NY)
- Audiovox Specialized Applications, LLC
- Auditable Safety Analysis
- Auditory Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
- Audubon Soccer Association (Pennsylvania)
- Australasian Sleep Association
- Australian Shareholders' Association Ltd
- Australian Shipowners Association Limited
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Archivists
- Australian Society of Authors
- Australian Standards Association
- Australian String Academy
- Austrian Space Agency
- Author Supplied Abstract (abstracting & indexing)
- Autism Society of America
- Autocostruzioni Societa Per Azioni (Italian car company)
- Automated SIOP Allocation