Canberra, 2008 (18) Australian Rural and Remote Workforce Agencies Group, Recruitment, recognition and retention of Overseas Trained Doctors for the Rural and Remote Medical Workforce in Australia: Policy Position Paper, ARRWAG, Carlton, Victoria, 2005, pp.
What does ARRWAG stand for?
ARRWAG stands for Australian Rural and Remote Workforce Agencies Group (now known as Rural Health Workforce Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Army Reserve Readiness Training Center
- Australian Remote and Rural Training Systems
- Antimicrobial Resistance Research Unit (US Department of Agriculture; Atlanta, GA)
- African Renaissance Road Upgrading Programme (South Africa)
- Alaska Region Research Vessel (US NSF)
- Armored Repair and Recovery Vehicle
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Wing (US Air Force)
- Air Rescue and Recovery Wing
- Australian Rural and Remote Workforce Agencies Group
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Wing
- Association of Radiologists and Radiotherapists of Zimbabwe
- Abstraction Reference and Synthesis
- Access Rate System
- Accident Reporting System
- Account Record Storage Manager
- Account Registration System
- Account Retention Specialist
- Accredited Relocation Specialist (real estate)
- Acoustic Resonance Spectroscopy