What does ARRAHT stand for?
ARRAHT stands for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health Taskforce
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Analysis of Reasoning, Rhetoric and Argumentation
- Announced Retransmission Random Access
- Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency
- Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming Association (Annapolis, MD)
- Association Régionale RadioAmateurs Inc.
- Australian Refugee Rights Alliance
- Ajax Race Relations Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Alabama River Region Arts Center (est. 2010; Wetumpka, AL)
- Alligator Rivers Region Advisory Committee (Australia)
- United States Army Armament Research & Development Command
- Army Resource Requirements Board (plan, program, and budget process)
- Arrestin Beta
- Assassination Records Review Board
- Audit Results Review Board (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Australian Road Research Board
- Arrestin, Beta 2
- Arginine-Rich RNA-Binding Domain
- Arginine-Rich RNA Binding Site
- ACE Rapid Reaction Forces (NATO)
- Acquisition Reform Resource Center