A major highlight of the conference that we are now known as the Australian Rural Nurses and Midwives (ARNM).
What does ARNM stand for?
ARNM stands for Australian Rural Nurses and Midwives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aquatic Resource of National Importance
- Atlantic Root Network, Inc.
- Annenberg Research Network on International Communication
- ARcetri Near Infrared Camera
- Archive Network Interface
- Automotive Repair National Information Exchange (used to manage auto repair costs by major insurers in Australia)
- Animal Rights New Jersey
- Alternate Routing Not Known (air travel)
- Arrival Unknown (travel industry)
- Army Registry of Networks and Layer-3 Devices
- Association for Research in Nervous and Mental Disease
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network
- Analog Recurrent Neural Network (neuroscience)
- Artificial Recurrent Neural Network (computational model)
- Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network Controller
- Animal Rescue Network of New England
- Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador (St. John's, Newfoundland)
- Airborne Receiver, Navy Navigation Satellite
- Academic Research in the Netherlands Online