Russell Zimmerman, director of the Australian Retailers Association, said the savings of the lenders from lower cost of money should be passed before the next RBA policy meeting on February.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Australian Retailers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Associate Reinsurance Administration (LOMA designation)
- Association of Relocation Agents
- Association of Retired Americans
- Association of Roman Archaeology
- Asynchronous Ripple Adder
- Atmospheric Research & Analysis (Plano, TX)
- Attitude Reference Assembly
- Audience Research Analysis (Company)
- Audubon Recreation Association (Pennsylvania)
- Australian Regular Army
- Australian Rogaining Association
- Auto Rétro Activité (French: Auto Retro Activity; automobile club; Richwiller, France)
- Automatic Reimbursement Account
- Automatic Reimbursement Authority
- Automotive Recyclers Association
- Automotive Resources Asia (est. 1993; Thailand)
- Autoresonant Accelerator
- Autour des Rythmes Actuels (French: Around Rhythms Current; music association)
- Auxiliary Reactor Area (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Avert Risk Assessment (anti-virus ERT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAHRAIN Institute of Hospitality and Retail (BIHR) celebrated its second graduation day for the seven-month apprenticeship programme and Australian Retailers Association (ARA) retail programmes.
au quoted Mr Brooke's address at the Australian Retailers Association breakfast on in Sydney, which he used to push for amending the general sales tax exemption of online purchases made overseas for items below $1,000.