Organisations like the Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth appear necessary to avoid research "silos" and ensure findings are shared with the sectors and organisations that can make use of them.
What does ARACY stand for?
ARACY stands for Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ARACY in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee
- Cytosine Arabinoside (chemotherapy)
- American Royal Association Center Complex (entertainment arena; Kansas City, MO)
- Adaptive Retrieval Agents Choosing Heuristic Neighborhoods for Information Discovery
- Associate of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Array Acoustic Log (energy production)
- arabinoside triphosphate and cytosine arabinoside monophosphate
- Advanced Research and Applications Corp.
- Alternate Reasonably Available Control Technology (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Association Régionale pour l'Amélioration des Conditions de Travail (French: Regional Association for the Improvement of Working Conditions)
- Abnormal Right Axis Deviation (heart condition)
- Adana Radyo Amatörleri Derneði (Adana Radio Amateurs Association; Adana, Turkey)
- After Receipt of Approved Drawings
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Department (UK)
- Architected Rapid Application Development
- Associate of the Royal Academy of Dance
- Association Française des Responsables et Archivistes de Dossiers médicaux
- Association Rwandaise pour les Actions de Developpement (French)
- Alpine et Renault Anciennes Drôme Ardèche (French: Alpine and Renault Old Drome Ardeche; car club)
- Anti-Racism Analysis Development Conference