QuickTrim Suppress and Burn was one of three products cancelled from the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods this week, the Herald Sun reported.
What does ARTG stand for?
ARTG stands for Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARTG
- Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (World Bank)
- Agricultural Reentry Task Force (EPA)
- Aircraft Recovery Task Force
- Alkaline Removable Temporary Finish (British Harriers)
- Almost Ready To Fly (RC planes & helicopters)
- Anti Racism Task Force (various organizations)
- Auto Recovery Task Force (Cleveland, OH)
- Award Rationalisation Taskforce
- American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language (University of Chicago)
- Anti-Rabbit Thymocyte Gammaglobulin
- Action Research and Training for Health (est. 1997; Rajasthan, India)
- Arabidopsis Thaliana
- ARTillery HUnting Radar
- Advanced Rotocraft Technology Integration
- Advanced Rotocraft Transmission Integration
- Agrarian Research and Training Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology Institute
- American Rescue Team International
- Annual Risk of Tuberculosis Infection (various locations)
- Applied Rural Telecommunications Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
More recently there has been a listing of registered CM products, The Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG.
This approval allows the product to be used in sunscreens and other non-prescription products which are proposed for registration or listing in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).
1) The TGA maintains the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)--a database of information about therapeutic goods approved for use in or export from Australia.
Before medical devices can be legally supplied in Australia, a device is subject to rigorous review and must be registered in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.