The Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA) has contracted The University of Wollongong (UOW) until 30 June 2013 to refine the Australian Refined Diagnosis Related Group (AR-DRG)1 Classification System.
What does ARDRG stand for?
ARDRG stands for Australian Refined Diagnosis Related Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- American Rare Donor Program (American Red Cross and American Association of Blood Banks)
- Army Requirements Development Plan
- Australian Railway Detail Photos
- Alliance for Reform of Drug Policy in Arkansas
- Association for Rural Development of Poor Areas in Sichuan (est. 1998; China)
- Agricultural and Rural Debt Relief (India)
- Annual Regional Development Report (Philippines)
- Association Rwandaise pour le Developpement Rural (French)
- Automated Rear Detachment Report (US Army)
- Amplified Ribosomal DNA Restriction Analysis
- Agricultural and Rural Development Research Institute (South Africa)
- Accunet Reserved Digital Service (AT&T)
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Advanced Range Data System (Multi-Service Target Control System)
- Airborne Research Data System
- Alternatives Retained for Detailed Study (Maryland)
- Army Regional Directory System (Defense Message System)
- Association of Racing Drivers’ Schools (UK)
- Automated Resources Directory Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australian Refined Diagnosis Related Groups (AR-DRGs).