com)-- The Australian Red Cross Blood Service, with the help of business improvement specialists, Oliver Wight, has significantly improved its forecasting accuracy, stabilised inventory levels and improved efficiency across the board.
What does AUSTCROSS stand for?
AUSTCROSS stands for Australian Red Cross
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (est. 1995; Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Ajman University of Science and Technology
- Allied Unions Superannuation Trust (Queensland, Australia)
- American University of Science and Technology (Lebanon)
- Assistant United States Trustee (US DOJ)
- Australian Tactical Automated Command and Control System
- Australian Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique
- Australia Care
- Australian Consultants
- Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre (University of Melbourne)
- Australian Telecommunications Authority
- Australian Environmental Management Corporation
- Australian Eyes Only
- Australian Legal Information Institute
- Australian Mathematical Society
- Australia Post
- Assistant United States Trade Representative
- Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
- Australian Trade Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stephanie Gray is an RN with the Australian Red Cross Blood Services.
During the meeting, they discussed aspects of cooperation between the two sides in the field of medical aid services, human relief and catastrophe management in addition to the possibility of cooperation between SARCC and the Australian Red Cross Association within the international movement of the Red Cross and Red Crescent.
Accommodation with a host family is a new, and interesting, concept for the Australian Red Cross, which offers support to hundreds of boatpeople via its Asylum Seeker Assistance Scheme.
While many forced to flee their homes were able to stay with friends or family members, more than 900 people with nowhere to go were provided with temporary shelter at evacuation centres run by the Australian Red Cross.
More than 900 people found shelter at evacuation centres run by the Australian Red Cross.
The Queensland Government, together with the Australian Red Cross, has set up an appeal where donations can be made to rebuild the flood-affected communities.
The money will be donated to the Australian Red Cross Victoria Bush Fire Fund.
An auction led by John Rogan collected Dh40,000 which will be donated to the Australian Red Cross Victorian Bushfire Appeal, the officially recognised charitable organisation.
More than 4,000 people registered with the Australian Red Cross, which posted lists of names at some 20 emergency relief centres.
Britons who cannot get through to the Australian Red Cross helpline can call a British number for information.
This study was a collaboration between the CTG (including 16 ICUs in Australia and New Zealand), the George Institute for International Health and the Australian Red Cross Blood Service.
The International Cricket Council announced they were to donate pounds 340,000 - the expected revenue from the second day of the contest - through an initiative with the Australian Red Cross.
13) Red Cross Record, 1914-1919; Junior Red Cross Record, 1919-1925; Junior Red Cross New South Wales, Annual Report, various years, Document Box 6, Australian Red Cross Society, New South Wales Archives.