CBRE has secured the prestigious Property Valuation Award for the second consecutive year at the Australian Property Institute NSW Excellence in Property Awards 2012.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Australian Property Institute (professional body)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Piccole e medie Industrie
- Asylum Policy Instruction (UK)
- Athabasca Potash, Inc. (Petaluma, CA)
- Athletes' Performance Institute (Tempe, AZ)
- Atlantic Paratrans of NYC, Inc
- Atmospheric Pressure Ionization
- Attachment Parenting International
- Audio Products International (various locations)
- Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Australian Pipeline Industry
- Australian Public Intellectual Network (non-profit publisher)
- Authenticity Probability Index
- Automated Pellet Inspection
- Automated Physical Inventory
- Automated Processes, Inc. (est. 1968)
- Automating Peripherals Incorporated
- Automation & Process Industriel (French: Industrial Automation & Process)
- Automation Proficiency Improvement (US Postal Service)
- Availability Priority Index
- Average Price Index (describes growth rate, related to inflation measurements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, there are other industry associations - the most prevalent being the Australian Property Institute (API) and the Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIV) - that operate across Australia to represent the interests of property professionals; and whilst the API recognises the RICS qualification, there is no reciprocal arrangement with the REIV.
26, 1965 (Australia Day) Spouse: Lucy, married since 1998 Children: William, 7; Freddie, 5; Ellen, 3; Marnie 1 and Freya 1 (twins--a good way to finish up) Education Summary: Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney, 1986; Member of Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants, since 1989; Graduate Diploma in Project Management, University of New England, 2003; Fellow of Australian Property Institute, 2004 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Career Summary: Price-waterhouse-Coopers, Senior Manager, 1986-95; Sydney Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games, Commercial Manager, 1995-2000; James Fielding Group, COO & CFO, 2001-04; Mirvac Group, CFO, 2005 to present.
As the international president of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, he was in Sydney to enter into a formal agreement with the Australian Property Institute, the country's premier body for property professionals.
These associations include: the Australian Property Institute, Appraisal Institute of Canada, Indonesian Society of Appraisers, Japanese Association of Real Estate Appraisers, Japan Society of Real Estate Counselors, Korean Appraisal Board, Korean Association of Property Appraisers, Institute of Surveyors Malaysia, New Zealand Institute of Valuers, Chinese Institute of Land Appraisal, Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers, Appraisal Institute, and Counselors of Real Estate.
The Australian Property Institute guidance  at least outlines four main approaches to the valuation of contaminated land.
The valuation organizations in Australia have combined to form the Australian Property Institute.