In a recent speech in Brisbane Ramsay Healthcare CEO and president of the Australian Private Hospitals Association, Chris Rex, said the way forward for private health insurers to "grow the pie" and extend their market share beyond the 47% of the Australian population they now hold was via employment-based health insurance to capture the low paid.
What does APHA stand for?
APHA stands for Australian Private Hospitals Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APHA
We have 36 other meanings of APHA in our Acronym Attic
- American Paint Horse Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association
- American Pharmacists Association
- American Printing History Association
- American Public Health Association
- Animal and Plant Health Agency (UK)
- Animal and Plant Health Association (Ireland)
- Appaloosa Horse Association
- Association of Port Health Authorities (UK)
- Australian Palomino Horse Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association-Academy of Students of Pharmacy
- Alberta Public Housing Administrators Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Abbreviated Profile of Hearing Aid Benefit
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers d'alsace et de Lorraine
- Österreichische Pharmakologische Gesellschaft (Austrian Pharmacological Society)
- Andhra Pradesh Housing Board (India)
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers de Bourgogne & Franche-Comté
- A. P. Hill Branch Library (Petersburg, VA)
- A Prairie Home Companion (radio show)
- Alberta Paint Horse Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, Michael Roff, executive director of the Australian Private Hospitals Association says: 'Some have made the bizarre assertion that older Australians who cannot afford health insurance get no benefit from the government's newly enhanced incentive .
Sydney Adventist Hospital, winner of the prestigious Australian Private Hospitals Association Award for Clinical Excellence, has chosen MetaVision([R]) for its Intensive and Coronary care units.