Birsen Koc, RN NSWNMA responds The Australian Nursing Federation, along with state branches like the NSWNMA, launched a campaign last year called "Stop Passing The Buck" to address this very issue.
What does ANF stand for?
ANF stands for Australian Nursing Federation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANF
We have 113 other meanings of ANF in our Acronym Attic
- Appletalk Networking Forum
- Arbitrary-Node Failure
- Army News Features
- Arrival Notification Form
- Assessing the New Federalism
- Association d'Entraide de la Noblesse Française (French: French Nobility Aid Association)
- Association Niçoise Féline (French: Nice Feline Association; Nice, France)
- Atlantic Nuclear Force
- Atrial Natriuretic Factor
- Auditory Nerve Fiber
- Automatic Number Forwarding
- Additional Network Feature - Common Information
- atrial natriuretic factor receptor of R2 subtype
- Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture
- Advanced Networking Forum Australia
- Affected Navy Family Assistance (US Navy; disaster victim support)
- Askew Nixon Ferguson Architects (Memphis, TN)
- Australian National Flag Association
- Average Net Fixed Asset
- Associazione Nazionale Famiglie Adottive (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wearing red Australian Nursing Federation (ANF) T-shirts, the Indian nurses chanted "respect our work" as they carried a banner reading: "Baillieu don't take away nurse patient ratios from Victorians", The Herald Sun reports.
The Victorian branch of the Australian Nursing Federation (ANF) complied with the ruling and bed closures stopped from gain on November 26.
The Australian Nursing Federation (ANF) congratulated the federal government on its first budget, particularly the $407.
Her beloved sister Margaret Mary was the Secretary-General of the Royal Australian Nursing Federation in 1958-62, and in the early 1960s Jean felt the call of home and she took leave from FAO for several years to assist in the care of her ageing mother in Melbourne.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Australian Nursing Federation has launched a solidarity campaign with Bahrain's health workers.
She is the former federal secretary of the Australian Nursing Federation and the first nurse to hold Australia's top union post.