The research was funded through the Australian Nature Conservation Agency (ANCA), and Lawrence sets out the central theme of the book when he describes it as a `commissioned social and political history of the establishment and development of Kakadu National Park and of the joint management arrangements between ANCA and the Aboriginal traditional owners of the Park'.
What does ANCA stand for?
ANCA stands for Australian Nature Conservation Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANCA
We have 67 other meanings of ANCA in our Acronym Attic
- Anniston Chemical Activity (US Army)
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (medical)
- Armenian National Committee of America
- Armenian National Committee of Australia
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Association of Nature Center Administrators
- Association of North Carolina Alphamen
- Associazione Nazionale Consulenti Ambientali
- Associazione Nazionale Consumatori ed Ambiente
- Australian National Choral Association
- Australian Numerical Control and Automation
- Armenian National Committee of America Eastern Region
- Absolutely Non-Circular Attribute Grammar
- Associazione Nazionale Comuni Aeroportuali Italiani (Italian: National Association of Italian Municipalities Airport)
- Aboriginal and Northern Community Action Program (Indian and Northern Affairs Canada)
- Administración Nacional de Combustibles, Alcohol y Portland (Uruguay state-owned company)
- Association Nouvelle pour la Culture et des Arts Populaires (French: New Association for Culture and Popular Arts)
- Australian New Car Assessment Program
- Australian National Committee on Antarctic Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Aboriginal rodent names are those recommended in the book Australian names for Australian rodents, published in 1995 by CSIRO and the Australian Nature Conservation Agency.
With the partnership of the Rangers of the Australian Nature Conservation Agency, the community evolved a brief and preliminary layouts were sketched out in sand, trial ideas which were later elaborated in paintings commissioned to explain the nature of men's and women's notions of the project.