To find a solution, the Landcare group joined forces with the Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, a joint initiative of CSIRO Plant Industry and the Australian National Botanic Gardens.
What does ANBG stand for?
ANBG stands for Australian National Botanic Gardens
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANBG
We have 2 other meanings of ANBG in our Acronym Attic
- Australian National Budgerigar Council
- Algemene Nachtveiligheids- en Bewakings Dienst (The Netherlands)
- Alliance National Bank Dalton (Dalton, GA)
- Anaerobic Broth Disk
- American National Bank of DeKalb County (Illinois)
- Alpha-Naphthyl Butyrate Esterase
- Analytical Business Enterprise Research and Development
- Australian Nano Business Forum (est. 2006)
- Australian National Boxing Federation
- Association of Natural Burial Grounds (Natural Death Centre; UK)
- After Normal Business Hours
- Average Network Busy Hour
- American National Business Hall of Fame
- Adjusted Net Business Income
- Algemeen Nut Beogende Instellingen (Dutch: General Utility Benefit Transactions)
- Associazione Nazionale Biotecnologi Italiani
- Associazione Nazionale Bonifiche Irrigazioni e Miglioramenti Fondiari (Italian: National Association of Reclamation, Irrigation and Land Improvement)
- Australian National Bushfoods Industry Committee
- Associação Nacional dos Bancos de Investimento (Brazil, National Association of the Banks of Investment)
- Associação Brasileira das Entidades dos Mercados Financeiro E de Capitais (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Financial and Capital Markets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FloraBank is administered by Greening Australia in partnership with the CSIRO Forestry and Forest Products' Australian Tree Seed Centre and the Australian National Botanic Gardens.