More recently, the Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial found fewer cardiovascular events with chlorthalidone than with an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, while the second Australian National Blood Pressure study found an inhibitor to be superior to HCTZ at reducing combined mortality and morbidity in men but not in women.
What does ANBPS stand for?
ANBPS stands for Australian National Blood Pressure Study (Australia; treatment of hypertension)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- African Network of Basin Organizations (water resources management)
- Algemene Nederlandse Bond voor Ouderen (Dutch)
- Adenine Nucleotide Breakdown Products
- Afghan New Beginning Program (NGO)
- Anorexia Nervosa Binge-Eating/Purging Type (eating disorders)
- Associação Nacional de Bombeiros Profissionais (Portugese)
- Association of Natural Biocontrol Producers
- Australian National Blood Pressure Study
- Second Australian National Blood Pressure Study
- Association Nationale Belge Pour La Protection de La Propriété Industrielle
- Anglo-Nubian Breed Society (UK)
- Asian Network for Biological Sciences
- Australian National Business School (consortium)
- Anbudom (anime fansub group)
- Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (gaming Japanese: Special Assasination Tactical Force)
- Association of Nepal Beetle Users Group (car club)
- Alphanumeric Backup Replacement System
- Amt fur Nachrichtenwesen der Bundeswehr (German: Official Communications of the Bundeswehr; Germany)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Norddeutscher Bildungswerke der Wirtschaft (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in the Second Australian National Blood Pressure Study, the ACE inhibitor came out ahead of diuretic therapy.