Jun 24, 2009 Kaman Aerospace The Australian National Audit Office has published a damning report into the Department of Defence's canceled project to acquire Kaman Aerospace SH-2 Super Seasprite naval helicopters.
What does ANAO stand for?
ANAO stands for Australian National Audit Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANAO
- Adult Numeracy and Maths On-Line (Australia)
- Association of Native American Medical Students
- Association Nationale des Agriculteurs-Multiplicateurs de Semences Oléagineuses (French)
- Anti-National Alliance Network
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria
- Absolute Negativity As New Beginning
- Association for Needy And Neighbouring Downtrodden (India)
- anaerobic anoxygenic photosynthesis (also seen as AAnP)
- Asociación Nacional de Agricultura Orgánica (Spanish: National Association of Organic Agriculture; Costa Rica)
- Associate National Adhering Organizations (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry)
- Active Node Authentication Protocol
- Administrator Needs Assessment Program
- Africa Natural Products Programme
- Agence Nationale d'Appui à la Performance des Établissements de Santé et Médico-Sociaux (French: National Agency for Support to the Performance of Health and Medical-Social Facilities)
- Agence Nationale d'Appui à la Performance des Établissements de Santé et Médico-Sociaux (French: National Support Agency for the Performance of Health and Medico-Social Facilities)
- Aggregated Network Access Point
- Agulhas Negras Anatomia Patológica
- Airport Noise Advisory Panel
- Alaska Native Arts Program
- Alliance for Azerbaijan Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
is affiliated with the Australian National Audit Office.
The Australian government is having its own fraud problems, according to the Australian National Audit Office, which found that the Australian Taxation Office has bungled investigations of sales tax fraud cases.
According to a recent report from the Australian National Audit Office, most federal government outsourcing contracts were running between 20% and 40% over their initial estimated cost.
SM Online has both the guide and accompanying workbook, both prepared by the Australian National Audit Office.