Prior to joining the CBSO three years ago, he had worked for the Australian National Academy of Music, the Melbourne Symphony and the London Sinfonietta havingdecided the life of a out-and-out performer wasn't for him.
What does ANAM stand for?
ANAM stands for Australian National Academy of Music (South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANAM
We have 9 other meanings of ANAM in our Acronym Attic
- Armas Nucleares en América Latina (Spanish: Nuclear Arms in Latin America)
- Analysis Corporation
- Associação Nacional de Licenciados em Ciências da Educação
- Atari Newsletter and Lots of Games (computer magazine)
- Analytical Chemistry
- Accidents in North American Mountaineering (Jed Williamson book)
- Advanced Navy Aerosol Model
- Asociación Nacional de Municipalidades (National Association of Municipalities, Guatemala)
- Automated Neurological Assessment Metric (cognitive performance testing)
- Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metric
- Autoridad Nacional del Ambiente (National Environment Authority of Panama)
- Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action
- Associação Nacional dos Magistrados da Justiça do Trabalho (Brazil)
- Adult Numeracy and Maths On-Line (Australia)
- Association of Native American Medical Students
- Association Nationale des Agriculteurs-Multiplicateurs de Semences Oléagineuses (French)
- Anti-National Alliance Network
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before joining the CBSO three years ago Mr Hawley worked for the Australian National Academy of Music, the Melbourne Symphony, and the London Sinfonietta.