The Australian Mathematical Society Gazette, 32(2), 105-109.
What does AustMS stand for?
AustMS stands for Australian Mathematical Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Tactical Automated Command and Control System
- Australian Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique
- Australia Care
- Australian Consultants
- Australian Red Cross
- Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre (University of Melbourne)
- Australian Telecommunications Authority
- Australian Environmental Management Corporation
- Australian Eyes Only
- Australian Legal Information Institute
- Australia Post
- Assistant United States Trade Representative
- Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
- Australian Trade Commission
- AMS for Ultra Sensitive Trace Element And Isotope Studies
- Athabasca University Students Union
- Autonomous Unmanned Surface Vehicle
- Australian Veterinary Emergency Plan
- Advanced Undersea Warfare Concept
Samples in periodicals archive:
Torsion topological groups with minimal open sets, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 5(1971), 55-59.
Reiland, Nonsmooth invexity, Bulletin of Australian Mathematical Society.