Method Design This research used data collected by the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health (commonly known as the Women's Health Australia Study) which was designed to investigate multiple factors affecting the health and well being of women over a 20-year period.
What does ALSWH stand for?
ALSWH stands for Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arithmetic Logic Shift Unit (computer processor part)
- A Little Space Visualized
- Active-Life Support Vehicle
- Advanced Light Strike Vehicle (Chenowth)
- Air-Launched Sortie Vehicle (Boeing)
- Anodic Linear-Sweep Voltammetry (chemistry)
- Avian Leukosis/Sarcoma Virus
- Accessory Left Superior Vena Cava
- All Service Activities
- Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia
- Arkansas Legal Services Workers Union
- Ada Language Systems (company)
- Aboriginal Lands Trust (Department of Indigenous Affairs)
- Accelerated Life Test
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Achievement Level Test
- Acquisition Lead Time
- Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (US Army)
- Active Leap Technology
- Administrative Lead Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
A longitudinal men's health study similar to the Federal Government's Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health currently being conducted by the University of Newcastle and the University of Queensland should provide some initial data in this area.