This brochure summarizes the achievements of the Australian Literacy Educators' Association (ALEA); many Australian literacy researchers have had a strong influence around the globe.
What does ALEA stand for?
ALEA stands for Australian Literacy Educators' Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALEA
We have 14 other meanings of ALEA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Live Encoding
- Aviation Logistics Environment
- Avid Log Exchange (software)
- Average Life Expectancies at Birth
- Attribute-Logic Engine extension with Realizational morphology and Automata phonology
- Ammunition Lethality Enhancement Multi-Purpose Tubular Sabot
- Airborne Law Enforcement Association
- American Law and Economics Association
- Aquatic Lands Enhancement Act (Washington)
- Arizona Law Enforcement Academy
- Australian Livestock Exporters Association
- Airport Law Enforcement Agency Network
- Association of Lady Entrepreneurs of Andhra Pradesh (India)
- Agriculture-Led Export Businesses
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Employés des Banques et Assurances (French: Financial Sector Trade Union, Luxembourg)
- Abbott Laboratories Employees Credit Union
- Alternate Local Exchange Carrier
- American Legislative Exchange Council
- American Legislative Executive Council (political group)
- Arizona Law and Education Center (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is an executive member of the National Council of the Australian Literacy Educators' Association (ALEA).
Critical literacy: A collection of articles from the Australian Literacy Educators' Association (pp.