The Australian Lawyers Alliance said the talks could result in Assange's offer of asylum falling through and him sent to Sweden in a few weeks to face the charges, though the body noted negotiations might stretch for much longer.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for Australian Lawyers Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Licensed Architects
- Association of London Authorities
- Associazione Liberi Architetti (Italian: Free Architects Association)
- Associazione Ligure di Artroscopia
- Assumption of Liability (Agreement)
- Asynchronous Line Adapter
- AT&T Latin America
- ATM Link Accelerator
- Austral Lineas Aereas (Argentinian airline)
- Australian Labradoodle Association
- Authorized Level of Access
- Automatic Level Adjuster
- Automobile Legal Association
- Autorskie Licea Artystyczne (Polish art college)
- AUTOVON Line Adapter
- Delta-Amino-Levulinic Acid
- Alachua Leadership Alliance-Citizens Helping Us All (Florida)
- American Library Association-Library of Congress
- Delta-Amino-Llevulinic Acid Dehydrates
- 5-Aminolevulinate synthase
Samples in periodicals archive:
The national president of the Australian Lawyers Alliance Greg Barns has also called for Ms Taylor's release.
Bruce McManamey, speaking for the Australian Lawyers Alliance told the Sun-Herald: "It's the kind of stuff that will result in injured workers losing their homes.
Groups from South Africa and Spain were also invited, and some organizations, such as the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA), sent suggestions for the meeting agenda although their representatives could not attend.
The Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA) on Saturday jointly awarded the Civil Justice Award Keim and Russo.