Australian Law Journal Reports 1983 The Church of Scientology v.
What does ALJR stand for?
ALJR stands for Australian Law Journal Reports
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association Loisirs Jeunesse (French: Youth Recreation Association)
- Australian Law Journal (Law Book Company, Ltd.)
- Amerikas Latviesu Jaunatnes Apvieniba (American Latvian Youth Association)
- American Legion Jersey Boys' State
- ALPSP (Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers) Learned Journals Collection
- Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Administrative Law Judge Division
- Al Jazeera English (TV channel)
- Anthony L. Jordan Health Center (Rochester, NY)
- Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra
- Australijos Lietuviu Jaunimo Sajunga (Australian Lihtuanian Youth Association; Melbourne, Australia)
- Abigroup Leighton Joint Venture (construction)
- Abigroup Liaison Joint Venture
- Activin Receptor-Like Kinase
- Alaska Air Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkohol (German: alcohol)
- Allergologisk Laboratorium København (Allergological Laboratory of Copenhagen)
- Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase