The People's Solicitors website has a compilation of some 88 articles published by Jeff on industrial matters and related issues between 1975 and 2003, including a number of articles he wrote on more technical legal and industrial subjects for the Australian Law Journal and the Journal of Industrial Relations.
What does ALJ stand for?
ALJ stands for Australian Law Journal (Law Book Company, Ltd.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALJ
We have 9 other meanings of ALJ in our Acronym Attic
- Anion Liquid Ion Exchange
- Atlantic Littoral ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Experiment (Defence Research and Development Canada)
- American Liberal-Independent Youth Alliance
- Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- Administrative Law Judge
- Air Liquide Japan Ltd.
- Anodyne-Lubricant Jelly
- Art Libraries Journal (quarterly)
- Association for Legal Justice (Northern Ireland)
- Association Loisirs Jeunesse (French: Youth Recreation Association)
- Amerikas Latviesu Jaunatnes Apvieniba (American Latvian Youth Association)
- American Legion Jersey Boys' State
- ALPSP (Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers) Learned Journals Collection
- Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Administrative Law Judge Division
- Al Jazeera English (TV channel)
- Anthony L. Jordan Health Center (Rochester, NY)
- Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra
- Australian Law Journal Reports
- Australijos Lietuviu Jaunimo Sajunga (Australian Lihtuanian Youth Association; Melbourne, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have only managed to find two Australian law journals ranked above C--Sydney Law Journal and Melbourne University Law Review, both ranked B.
Colonial and State boundaries in Australia', The Australian Law Journal, v.