42) Geoffrey Guidice, 'The Evolution of an Institution: The Transition from the Australian Industrial Relations Commission to Fair Work Australia' (2011) 53 Journal of Industrial Relations 556, 560.
What does AIRComm stand for?
AIRComm stands for Australian Industrial Relations Commission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIRComm
- Air Central Atlantic
- American Indian Research Center for Health
- Advanced Infrared Countermeasures Munitions
- Association of Independent Record Companies (South Africa)
- Association of Inflatable Rental Company Operators (St. Albans, WV)
- Air Force Communications (USAF)
- Air Force Communications Complex
- Allied Air Command (US NATO)
- Air Command Net
- Airport Communications Office
- Air Force Communications Network
- Automated Information & Reservations Computer Oriented Network
- All India Rural Credit Survey Committee
- Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine
- Association of International Road Carriers of Uzbekistan
- Agence Inter-Établissements de Recherche pour le Développement (French: Inter-Agency Residential Development Research)
- Appraisal Institute Residential Database
- Asian Institute for Rural Development (India)
- Assembly Implementation Requirements Document
- Associates for International Resources and Development (est. 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The need for aged care nurses to negotiate Enterprise Agreements with employers is now urgent, following a pay-cutting decision by the Australian Industrial Relations Commission.
THE AIRC The Australian Industrial Relations Commission (the Commission) is a national, independent, industrial tribunal established in 1988 (AIRC 2010a).
A collective agreement can only be terminated where the parties agree, or by the Australian Industrial Relations Commission in circumstances where termination would not be contrary to the public interest.
yesterday won the right from the Australian Industrial Relations Commission to hold a secret ballot to close on Dec.
They can decide in individual contracts whether to refer disputes to the Australian Industrial Relations Commission (AIRC) or to private dispute resolution services, abolishing the federal system of compulsory conciliation and arbitration, which has existed since federation.
Before 1996, Australia relied heavily on a system of industrial "awards," where the Australian Industrial Relations Commission (AIRC) established minimum conditions for specific industries on a range of wage and work rule issues.