HMA's notable network of partner associations includes the Astron Healthcare, Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association, First Care Medicare, The Ho Chi Minh City Medical Association and The Medical Practitioner Society of Ho Chi Minh City, Hoan My Medical Corporation, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Indian Healthcare Federation, Indian Healthcare Quality Forum, Indonesian Hospital Association, National Association of Health Industry China, and Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines.
What does AHHA stand for?
AHHA stands for Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (formerly Australian Healthcare Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHHA
We have 8 other meanings of AHHA in our Acronym Attic
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Hydroxylase
- Austrian Head Hunters (gaming)
- AIDS/HIV Health Alternatives
- Alleghany Highlands Housing Alliance (Covington, VA)
- American Holistic Health Association (Anaheim, California)
- American Holsteiner Horse Association
- Anahola Hawaiian Homes Association
- Areas of High Human Activities
- Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association (also seen as AzHHA)
- Auburn Hills Homeowners Association (Kansas City, KS)
- Australian Hotels & Hospitality Association, Inc.
- Association of Halfway House Alcoholism Programs (Springfield, IL)
- Able Health Home Care, Inc (North York, ON, Canada)
- Accredited Home Health Consultants, Inc. (Signal Hill, CA)
- Adelaide Hills Hockey Club (Australia)
- Alternative Home Health Care (Florida)
- Angela Hospice Home Care (Livonia, MI)
- Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Acorn Hollow Home Educators (Brush Prairie, WA)
- At Home Health Equipment (Indianapolis, Indiana)