pdf Australian Health Policy Institute Policy Briefing Paper #2, August 2006.
What does AHPI stand for?
AHPI stands for Australian Health Policy Institute (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHPI
We have 3 other meanings of AHPI in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Health Provider Education Summit (Canada)
- Acute High-Altitude Pulmonary Edema (cardiovascular disease)
- Association for Health Physical Education Recreation and Dance
- Allied Health Professions Forum
- Allied Health Professions Forum Scotland
- Affordable Housing Partnership Initiative (Canada)
- Allied Healthcare Products Inc
- American Hospital Publishing, Inc. (American Hospital Association; Chicago, IL)
- Armor Holdings Products, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
- Art History Publication Initiative (various schools)
- Australian Heritage Places Inventory (Australia)
- Academic Health Professionals Insurance Association (New York)
- A Hardware Programming Language
- Art of Healthy and Productive Living
- Aseptic Hip Prosthesis Loosening
- Atlantic Highlands Public Library (New Jersey)
- Auburn Hills Public Library (Auburn Hills, MI)
- Advanced High-Power Lasers and Applications
- Atwood-Hammond Public Library District
- Auxiliary Heterotopic Partial Liver Transplantation
Samples in periodicals archive:
: The Need to Construct a Comprehensive National Health Policy, Australian Health Policy Institute Commissioned Paper Series 2001/01, AHPI, The University of Sydney, Sydney.