Australian Health Insurance Association chief Michael Armitage said that such fraudulent acts were ripping off health fund members and forcing up premiums.
What does AHIA stand for?
AHIA stands for Australian Health Insurance Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHIA
We have 10 other meanings of AHIA in our Acronym Attic
- Atwell-Hicks, Inc. (offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Washington, & Naperville)
- Augmented Human Interaction (UK)
- Aussie Home Inventories (New South Wales, Australia)
- Automated Hosting Inc.
- Avian and Human Influenza
- Affordable Health Insurance Agency (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- Association of Health Insurance Agents (part of NALU)
- Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Australian Health Informatics Association
- Asociación Hondureña de Instituciones Bancarias (Honduras)
- Affordable Housing Investors Council (Chicago, IL)
- American Health Information Community
- Arabian Hotel Investment Conference
- At-Home Infant Care (state funded subsidy; various locations)
- Australian Health Information Council
- Australian Horse Industry Council (Geelong, Victoria, Australia)
- Art Historian Information from Central Europe
- Association pour l'Hístoire des Chemins de Fer (French: Association for the History of Railways)
- Aboriginal Housing and Infrastructure Directorate (Department of Housing and Works; Australia)