Tony McBride, Chair of the Australian Health Care Reform Alliance [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The report is the most comprehensive analysis of the entire health system we have ever had.
What does AHCRA stand for?
AHCRA stands for Australian Health Care Reform Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- America's Help and Care Program
- Apple Hill Chamber Players
- Army Hazard Classification Program
- Army Hearing Conservation Program (US Army)
- Association of Health Care Professionals (London, UK)
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (now Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, AHRQ)
- Association of Higher Civil and Public Servants (Ireland)
- Alliance for Health Care Research (Studer Group)
- American Health Care Recruiting (staffing company; California)
- Austrian Hotel Contract Regulations
- Agency for Health Care Policy
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (Rockville, MD)
- Ad Hoc Committee on Reporting Standards
- Achievement House Charter School (Bryn Marw, Pennsylvania)
- Adams-Hanover Counseling Services (Hanover, PA)
- Adaptive Hierarchical Coding Scheme
- Air Hub Control System
- Another Halo Comic Strip
- Australian Home Care Services Pty. Ltd. (Victoria, Australia)
- Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reform of Australian Health Care ACOSS worked with the Australian Health Care Reform Alliance (AHCRA) on a major national summit in Canberra in late July.
Fiona Armstrong from the Australian Health Care Reform Alliance says the report's biggest failing is the commission's willingness to accept the ideas of vested interests.