Mr Tziolis is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and has a Master of Business Administration from the Australian Graduate School of Management, a Master of Arts in International Relations (Deakin) and a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (UNSW).
What does AGSM stand for?
AGSM stands for Australian Graduate School of Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGSM
We have 4 other meanings of AGSM in our Acronym Attic
- Asia at the Graduate School of Management
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Servicios Medicos
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Servicios Medicos (Guatemalan Association for Medical Services)
- Assistant Guest Services Manager
- Associate of the Guildhall School of Music (UK)
- Associate, Guildhall School of Music (And Drama)
- Association of GCRC System Managers
- Athens Graduate School of Management (Greece)
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management (Willamette University; Salem, OR)
- Atypical Glands Suspicious for Malignancy
- Ava Gorham Strip Mine
- Allied Gardens School of Martial Arts (San Diego, CA)
- Anything Goes School of Masquerade Arts (costuming group)
- Ambiguous Genitalia Support Network
- Architectural Green Solar Network (environmental buildings; Germany)
- Arctic Gaming Server Network (website)
- Associated German Societies of New England
- Anthropology Graduate Student Organization (various universities)
- Antwerp Gipsy Ska Orkestra (band)
- Art Gallery of the South Okanagan (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Michael Vitale, dean and director of the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM), says 35 per cent of students involved in the school's 2002 full time MBA course are from outside Australia.
His former roles include director of the Doctoral Program at London Business School and foundation professor of management at the Australian Graduate School of Management, Sydney, New South Wales.
Geoff Waring Australian Graduate School of Management