The Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC) and CHEP, the pallet and packaging company have launched an index measuring supply chain activity that will enable retailers in measuring their activity to prepare for an increase in consumer demand in the coming months.
What does AFGC stand for?
AFGC stands for Australian Food and Grocery Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFGC
We have 2 other meanings of AFGC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Gunners Association
- Alberta Fish and Game Association (Canada)
- Angel Flight of Georgia
- Air Force Grades Allocation Model
- African Great Apes Programme (World Wildlife Fund)
- American Fish and Game Club (Dallas, TX)
- American Forage and Grasslands Council (Elmhurst, Illinois)
- Arabidopsis Functional Genomics Consortium (1999-2002; US NSF)
- Arizona Federation of Garden Clubs
- Australasian Forest Genetics Conference
- Autoflight Guidance Computer
- Air Force Global Command and Control System
- Air Force Good Conduct Medal
- Air Fluid Gas Exchange
- American Federation of Government Employees
- American Forum for Global Education
- Association of Federal Government Employees
- African Gem Resources Ltd (South Africa)
- Africa General Corporation (Pty) Ltd (South Africa)
- African General Insurance Company Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Australian Food and Grocery Council said restrictions on salt, sugar or fat levels in food could effectively ban some foods such as Vegemite, cheese or jam, or lead to watering down of the products.
We fully accept the comments that some people have made about self-regulation and we believe it is up to us to prove them wrong," Australian Food and Grocery Council chief executive Kate Carnell said.