According to the Australian Film Commission, the film is number forty four of the top Australian films at the Australian Box Office from 1966 to 2005 having earned over three million dollars.
What does AFC stand for?
AFC stands for Australian Film Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFC
We have 498 other meanings of AFC in our Acronym Attic
- Associations Familiales Catholiques (French: Catholic Family Associations)
- Asymptotically Fast Convergence
- Athletic Fitness Center (various locations)
- Athletic Football Club
- Atlanta Financial Center
- Atlanta Football Classic (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlantic Flying Club (South Africa)
- Atlantic Football Conference (Canada)
- Audio Frequency Control
- Audit and Finance Committee (various organizations)
- Australian Flying Corps (Australian Imperial Force)
- Australian Food Council
- Australian Forestry Council
- Authorized for Construction (engineering)
- Auto Finance Company
- Automated Fare Collection
- Automated Frequency Control
- Automatic Fare Collection
- Automatic Fee Collection (electronic toll collection)
- Automatic Fire Control (Weapons system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leonards: Allen & Unwin in association with the Australian Film Commission, 1994.
Grants and loans administered by the AFDC and its successor, the Australian Film Commission (AFC), initiated and sustained production of films throughout the 1970s.
The Australian Film Commission has in collaboration with Triple J and ABC Online launched <Stuff-Art> which aims to produce original Australian interactive art zt http://www.
Jane Cruickshank from the Australian Film Commission provided an introduction to two of the AFC's newer projects--australianscreen and the Regional Digital Screen Network.