Australian Federation of International Forwarders (AFIF) chairman Peter McNamara says despite not having the major disruptions of 2000 (like the Olympic Games and the introduction of the GST), this year was shaping up to be just as hectic and important for freight forwarders.
What does AFIF stand for?
AFIF stands for Australian Federation of International Forwarders (est. 1996; Eastgardens, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFIF
We have 3 other meanings of AFIF in our Acronym Attic
- Armed Forces Information & Education
- Asociación de Funcionarios Internacionales Españoles (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Engineering Associate Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Field Area
- Air Force Institute for Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health Risk Analysis
- American Friends of the Institute of Ethiopian Studies (Washington, DC)
- Agriculture and Food Import Export
- Agencja Filmu i Fotografii (Polish: Film and Photography Agency)
- Air Force Industrial Fund
- Association Francaise d'Information Funeraire
- Canada-Saskatchewan Agri-Food Innovation Fund (est. 1995; Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Associazione Familiari Insonnia Familiare Fatale (Italian: Fatal Familial Insomnia Families Association)
- Air Force Information For Industry Office
- Address Facility Inventory Group
- Advanced Finance and Investment Group LLC (Africa)
- Advanced Function Image and Graphics (printer feature; IBM)
- Allen Financial Insurance Group (est. 1971; Portland, OR)
- Alternative Fuels Incentive Grant (Pennsylvania)
- Associació pel Foment de la Igualtat de Gènere (Catalan: Association for the Promotion of Gender Equality; Barcelona, Spain)
- Australian Financial Investments Group (Sydney, Australia)